Ratings for Dr. Wade R. Cressman

The entire staff is awesome. We have been to several offices, with several issues each time is just as easy as the last. I would strongly recomend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Cressman is the most reliable and knowledgable dr. that has treated my son.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr Cressman is one of a kind. he is the most knowledgeable, caring, dr my special needs childs has ever had. Dr Cressman is not afraid to be challened or questioned with information a parent brings to his office (like I have many times from internet). He is humble, patient, and LISTENS to parents. And Most of all, my son who is afraid of all medical people, is not with Dr Cressman. This man is the best of the best, and I am very particular so this means a lot for me to say this. Dr Cressman is a blessing to me and my son's life

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Very kid-oriented. Dr. Cressman seems to do what he loves, and it shows. He is very kind, professional, helpful, experienced, skilled, and is a true healer. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Cressman is the BEST pediatric ent ever. My son saw another ENT that wanted to put off surger until he was 6/7. Dr. Cressman immediately diagnosed obstructive sleep apnea, performed surger and my son is fine. Dr. Cressman told us if we saw one drop of blood after the surgery, he wanted to know about it and didn't care what time of day or night it was, we were to call. I have friends that have been to him also and speak very highly of him. You would have no worries with him as your doctor. Like the other reviewer, I've heard he's the best in his practice.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

he was the best doctor in the world. he helped save my daughter from a road of pain and misery

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

the whole entire group was well worth the money and time spent they are the best ent doctors around i would highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

My daughter had Dr.Cressman since birth, she was a premie 1.12lbs (26wk premie) and has lung disease and had a treach for 3 yrs. He did a reconstructed surgery/rib graft and removed the treach at 3 1/2. He did and awesome job. He is an excellent doctor, He knows his business and is excellent with the children, I HIGHLY recomend him. We love him, he is and awesome doctor!!!!! He is the best in his pratice. He just put ear plugs in our daughters ears and is going to be doing a proceedure to fix her paralized vocal cord. He is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2005

Dr. Wade R. Cressman's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL