Ratings for Dr. Pete S. Batra

dr. batra saved my life, plain and simple. i was misdiagnosed before i went to him for a second opinion and he was able to diagnose a rare sinus cancer before the path report came back. when i left cleveland for california i did not transfer care. i flew back to the cleveland clinic for my follow ups. he then moved to dallas and i now fly there for my follow ups. let me say this again: if it weren't for him, i wouldn't be writing this note. to the patient who is devastated b/c dr. batra left the CCF, just get on a plane and go to dallas!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I feel reassured and at peace having been referred to Dr. Batra. I am presently in the middle of procedures with him and am very glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

An outstanding surgeon who seems very confident, organized, and thoughtful. I had been misdiagnosed by two Doctors before meeting Dr. Batra, who carefully came to the proper conclusion. After surgery he was always available during my healing process to answer any and all of my concerns. He has now moved to Dallas at UTx Med Ctr. and I will follow up there with him

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Batra for about 5 years and trust him completely with my ongoing sinus/allergy problems! Unfortunately, he is soon leaving the Northeast Ohio area and I am devastated. . .

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Long time doctor of mine. He's always caring and polite. Awesome at getting the problem fixed.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Very good care. Does not spend much time with the patient nor give much time with discussing complaints. He is able to make a quick diagnosis and plan that does work with little words.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Pete S. Batra's Credentials

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://profiles.utsouthwestern.edu/profile/107688/pete-batra.html" to "http://www.texasradiology.com/about-us/our-radiologists/". Postal Code has been updated from "75201" to "75080". Address has been updated from "None" to "401 West Campbell Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19728677862".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Pete" to "Pete S."

September 7, 2013
  • City changed from "Cleveland" to "Dallas", State changed from "OH" to "TX"

September 7, 2013
  • First Name changed from "R. Pete" to "Pete"

April 23, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Pete" to "R. Pete"

April 23, 2012
  • City changed from "Beachwood" to "Cleveland"