Ratings for Dr. Yatish Goyal

The reason he isn't punctual is that he SPENDS TIME with you... very carting and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

He had very nice staff when I saw him years back, one nurse was one of the sweetest women I've ever met. Now Goyal himself is good when he is shown a problem, but I must say he was very dismissive of my health issues (it was "mental") he said. I've come to find out I've had an autoimmune disease for sometime and believe had he listened to me some damage could have been less severe (meaning treatment then, as I showed signs back then that he attributed to my mental health.... pain causes anxiety and depression!) He was very good when one of my parents had a health scare though. He's hit and miss. Not a terrible doctor, but I will keep seeing my new doc as he's always listened w/o prejudice.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Respectfully evaluated my Mom - Referred for bone density scan and ultrasound which confirmed cancer - Professionally and kindly treated her cancer - and supported our family through each phase - Professional working with nurses and other doctors whether we were in office,ER, hospital or ICU -

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

An ignorant man. He completely lacked the knowledge of my pre-existing conditions and wanted to shuffle me off to a specialist 40 miles away rather that take the time to treat me. He was assigned as my primary care physician by a new insurer and I dropped him like a bad habit.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Yatish Goyal's Credentials

• Nalanda Med Coll, Magadh Univ, Patna, Bihar, India (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Medina, OH