Ratings for Dr. Zvi M. Eckstein

Dr Eckstain is very nice with the kids,but stuff not good ,also you can wait in the waiting room for more then an hour sometimes. i been going there for few years . just because i like Dr. Eckstain .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I m a mom to three children and we were seeing a pediatrician on SI that was shoving cough syrup down my sons throat for years everytime I brought him for a cough.While up all night terrified listening to him breathe, I looked for someone who was open and could help my son. I came across Dr. Eckstein's office. It was the best decision I couldve made. He took one look at my son and asked how long he had ASTHMA !!I never knew he had it. He pointed out all the things I had asked my previous Dr. about and was dismissed. His coloring around his eys , his skin etc. The care we get at Dr. Eckstein's office is the best I could ever want for my children. All the doctors and staff and knowledgable and caring. There office is up to do date with everything (immunizations etc.)and they are digital so you get a print out of your childs immunizations growth charts at each visit.This office is exactly what you need when you are worried for your child.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Takes too long to check up kids and that results in a long waiting time for the other people! And sometimes he makes us leave by saying that they will be okay and doesn't give us any med. for the child

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

just the best.cares about his patients. changed to this doc after others could not help.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Eckstein is not only an excellent doctor, he is also extremely nice with a great sense of humor. I wouldn't trust my baby to any other pediatrician. He is honest and does not sugar coat, as he shouldn't, and any parent who has written something about him being nasty just doesn't agree with what he has to say about their child. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

I recently move to SI.My son got sick i needed a good doctor,we saw his assistant Dr Mio Thant very nice very helpful.We went to a follow up with eckstein and flu shots. he is the most rude and arrogant doctor i have ever met. he screamed at my 5 yr old for crying because of the shot,and told me to calm him down. And the staff oh my!! they are very irresponsible, incompetent, i took medical records to be copied and some papers got lost. I ask for a refill on a prescription i had for my daughter i waited for almost 3 weeks i call every day they gave me the same excuse we are waiting for approval,they never send it to the med insurance for approval it was in her file all the time, and when i finally got it, it was filled incorrectly by the morons working in the office. I DO NOT recommend this doctor or his office to anybody. Any suggestion on a really good doctor in the island who is caring and will take time with his patients

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

As i read the other ratings i have noticed that all of them are written by the parents of the patient. I am writing this as a patient. i am 17 and he took over dr pang's practce. he is a great doctor with excellent bedside manner. in my opinion he is much better than dr pang.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

This past week Dr. Eckstein was the covering physician for my daughter's pediatrician who was out ill. I read the comments posted on this website and was a nervous wreck. I didn't want to see this doctor but with an infant and an older child with a high fever, I had no choice. Well, fortunately, I had a wonderful experience. The doctor had a wonderful bedside manner, was great with the kids. He was very polite and patient with me, as well. A great sense of humor. He had all the newest equipment and was very thorough. I love my pediatrician and would never change but I would go back to see him with no reservation if the situation arose again where he was covering for my doctor. The one and only complaint I could make was the office could have been a little neater, cleaner.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I didn't have a problem with Dr. Eckstein's office until recently. His unavailability to see my child was bothersome. I did not feel that his asst. doctor was helpful at all. I chose Dr. Eckstein because I wanted to see him not his assisants, therefore I am moving on to a Dr. that does see his own patients and is available my scheuduled appointments.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

My Pediatrician retired and Dr Eckstein took over the practice. Very displeased with his service. Yelled at me when I tried to comfort my daughter when she was getting her vaccinations. He said I was encouraging bad behavior. Would not recommend him. He did not know that I am a pediatric nurse until later in the visit. Miss my former Pediatrician!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Zvi M. Eckstein's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1992)