Ratings for Dr. Nathan R. Roesler

Office is clean. Has separate sick and well waiting rooms. Friendly nurses and staff. Dr. Roesler is great with my son. No complaints.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Roesler is great! But the front staff is terrible.. They never smile and act like they really hate their jobs. Extremely rude with parents. We are considering changing Dr's.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

The staff is awful, seems to be more turn over lately than in the 3 years past, office manager is very rude and seems to have the staff scared of her. Dr Roesler is absolutely wonderful and THE only reason we stay there. Once you get past the pushy, rude, inconsiderate front office staff, the nurses are typically nice and most of the doctors are as well. Dr Roesler and Dr Hubbell are the best and I trust them completely with the health of my children. The front office staff will hopefully snap back into shape, a few mad mommys can do a lot of damage to a pediatricians business so I hope they start treating the mommys like they are happy to serve them!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Excellent doctor with great bedside manner. My child really trusts him. I love the separate waiting rooms for sick and well children. We will continue to see Dr. Roesler as long as we can. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

We had seen another doctor in the practice that left. We had seen Dr. Roesler several times during clinic hours, and my son (who was 4 at the time) absolutely loved him. When we were faced with the decision of picking who would become his new doctor, our 4-year old threw a fit for Dr. Roesler. We have not regretted one minute of choosing him in almost 4 years. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him and everyone at Beaumont Pediatrics!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This is the best kiddo doctor in the Beaumont area. He sees my 4 year old and soon to be newborn. The is awesome with chidren and his staff is the best.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008