Ratings for Dr. John A. Drummond

I have found Dr Drummond to the the time to truly discuss any medical issue. I have never waited long to see him annd his staff is a delight to work with.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Not happy with the dealings we had. He was very abrupt and uncaring in a life/death situation.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

He made a mistake in diagnosing an infection that ended up putting me in the hospital. He refused to see me when I called for an appt. telling me nothing was wrong and I was imagining it. I finally went to the ER where the diagnosis was made. He then accused me of doing it to myself. I later found there were four other people that same week in the Outpatient Infusion Dept who were diagnosed with the same infection, which came from the nurses not properly washing their hands and not using proper sterile technique. I actually had another physician tell me the very least I needed to do was file a complaint with the medical board of GA! Avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Has treated my entire family for the last 20 years. Very little wait time. Able to get appts. on short notice when necessary. Knows his patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

very knowledgable and excellent care

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

treated terribly by this MD.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2005

Dr. John A. Drummond's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)