Ratings for Dr. Ethan M. Cruvant

Dr. Cruvant always takes his time with me, asking "do you any further questions". He is easy to talk with, a great listener and an excellent diagnostician. I totally trust Dr. Cruvant with my overall health. What a caring doctor. His knowledgeable staff has been with him for years and it shows by how smoothly the practice runs. Dr. Cruvant is an awesome person who just happened to become an excellent Physician. I am glad I was referred to him and am so grateful he wanted to be a doctor when he grew up. I have the highest regard for Dr. Cruvant and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Cruvant is a great Dr. I was very impressed with the care I received from him he cares about his patients he spent alot of time with me explaining everything I felt that he is very knowledgeable and his staff are very nice. Highly recomend this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

This doctor used to care about people but now that he has joined yet another group he is only interested in making sure that he does not go over his allotted 10 minutes. Maybe he is afraid that he will get fired again if he does not bring in his quota. you go home with the feeling that nothing was accomplished

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Cruvant has been my internist for 6 years. He is knowledgeable, caring and takes time with you. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I seen Dr.Cruvant based on his reviews on this website & I agree w/everyone. He was on time, staff was wonderful & for my first consultation I was blown away but his wonderful bedside manners. Awsome Dr. & staff, I highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Cruvant is very knowledgeable and kind to his patients. My husband was fortunate enough to have him as a doctor and he and I were always greeted warmly and mannerly by the staff. He is a fine diagnostician and does not prescribe any medications than necessary. Very pleased with diagnostic abilities.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

My mother and I both have been seeing Dr.Cruvant for many years. He has a small office and his staff members have been with him for about 20 years, and therefore it is a very cordial and personalized experience to go to his office. They are friendly and treat you with respect and I appreciate the fact that they are mature women and know how to treat people. When you call his office, they actually answer the phone! No electronic recordings! Dr. C spends a lot of time with each patient, and really listens carefully to what you say. He doesn't push medications or procedures, unless he believes they are absolutely necessary. I have recommended him to others. I feel safe with him, which is a lot more than you can say about a lot of doctors.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Extremely compassionate, really listens and understands what you tell him. He is very friendly and treats his patients with respect.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

truly concerned with his patients. gives you his full attention and understands the fears of patients

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

He take the time to listen to you frist then will give you the help you need. Has always been there for us.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Ethan M. Cruvant's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)