Ratings for Dr. Joe S. Zhou

Very friendly staff, minimal wait times, and doctor was very concerned about my welfare. Will be seeing him again!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

This doctor attempted to hide his missing pulmonary emboli by doing all he could involving 13 other doctors and left me seriously physically harmed. He told me that I did not need a lung doctor, ordered 4 unnecessary cardiac caths with the lungs filled with clots, told me that I needed a shrink instead of a lung doctor, and that he was Born again and very active in his church. If I would become active in a church I would not even have any health issues. I am now deteriorating in my health and will die from his lack of competence.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I know he has a patient who tells him what's wrong and what he needs to do and he does it. He prescribes whatever tests or procedures or whatever that patient wants him to prescribe, and gives in to their demands rather than do his due diligence and actually be a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

This is truly one of the worse doctors I ever met in my life. While he comes across as caring he certainly did nothing good for me. He was so insistant that since I had a history of heart attack I was unable to have a problem with any other part of the body and refused to look further when he could not find a heart problem. I was subjected to 4 needless cardiac caths within a 6 month period because of him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

This is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I wish that all doctors would be just like him. You are not just a number to him or dollar signs. He truly cares about his patients and wants to see them get better. He spends the time with you as well. Dr. Zhou if you ever read this keep up the excellent job you do. I would recommend this doctor to anybody and can beat on it that they would feel the same way.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr. Zhou is thorough, considerate, highly qualified and always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Joe S. Zhou's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Palmerton, PA