Ratings for Dr. Thaddeus J Manczko

He was so rude to me! I came in with horrible back and leg pain, I was in tears! He accused me of faking my pain. He made me feel so unimportant and did nothing to help me. I will never let him help me again if I ever go back to Riverside. He really does need to find a new career!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

This doctor was quite possibly the rudest, most disgusting man I have ever met in my life. My mother came in with a severely fractured wrist and he just plain didn't care. He accused her of faking it to get pain medication and when the x-ray came back with a compound fracture, he just said "Oh well, guess something was wrong". He refused to give her any pain medication afterwards and was extremely ignorant, disrespectful and incompetent. He should not be allowed to practice medicine and Riverside should fire him before they get sued (again). On top of it all, his nurse was just as disrespectful and completely desolate as a human being. I would recommend Provena St. Mary's Hospital if you have a medical emergency in the greater Kankakee area.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

dr manczco was very prompt

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Thaddeus J Manczko's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kankakee, IL