Ratings for Dr. Narinder S. Grewal

Dr. Grewal was wonderful in my many years that I saw him. He offered solutions unlike any other doc I've visited. Very professional and helpful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Narindar S. Grewal has been admonished by the State of California for his questionable decisions in patient care. He "treated" me for 3 years and I became dependent on the pain meds. I suffered many long waits for injections just to get refills. I was VERY LUCKY!!, I went to rehab and SURVIVED. My brother-in-law and 2 good friends weren't so lucky. They overdosed while under his care and died!! I'm sure there are others out there that have had similar experiences with him. I can't be the only one. I even made a scheduled appt. with Dr. Grewal, to tell him face to face of my recovery, no thanks to him, and if he could change my medication to something non-narcotic. I waited for almost 2 hours to see him and he snuck out the back and wouldn't see me. To save yourself undue agony and the possibility of an addiction that you can't control do yourself a favor do your due diligence and investigate the State websites before allowing this doctor to treat you for pain. You won't regret checking.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

There maybe a wait to see the doctor (but better than another place I have been too). Billing staff are helpful. I needed help paying my high deductible (thank you Obama Care) and they gave me a plan that help me. Doctor is busy but worth the wait. He is the only doctor that gave me options and help me cut down on my medications that other doctors gave me.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I pray that anyone who goes to see this doctor does there homework He's not interested in teaching you or helping you with any alternative treatments. All he wants to do is give injections if you don't get injections he will not give any medications. I have done my homework and you should only have 2-3 infections per year. The only time I've seen this doctor is when he does the injections. His so called PA is a joke does not know what they are talking about. As far as his staff goes well put it this way my boyfriend and I went to dinner one night and ran into his staff and talk about being drunk WOW , we were sitting behind them and all they did was talk bad about there patients. There is definetley no confidentially

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Never. Asked me how much pain I was in, did not even consider my pain level, knowing I have no hip left.did not care at all. Who is dr grewal, all I know is the one PA that is rude

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Front office staff are very unprofessional and seem to care more about their conversations and laughing than helping or working. Lucky to see the Dr. or PA an hour after your appointment time. Have never been asked my pain level or if pain medication is working. Give two weeks medication, and then say will call in more and don't. Dr. just scheduled spine injection five minutes after meeting me, without even knowing my MRI results, last treatments or anything. Kinda scary.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL AND DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT FOR PROCEDURES! HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

This is a doctor that will breach HIPPA confidentiality. He is interested in the almighty dollar and the procedures that bring it in. It was what I believe his procedures that had destroyed my life / career and have yet to see the light of day of work since treating with this doctor. Good luck should you make a decision in treating with Dr. Grewal. My sweetheart also made the mistake also treating with this doctor and never received any beneficial help from him just the same. Best suggestion, find someone that can help you with concerns for your problems.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011