Ratings for Dr. Narinder S. Grewal

I pray that anyone who goes to see this doctor does there homework He's not interested in teaching you or helping you with any alternative treatments. All he wants to do is give injections if you don't get injections he will not give any medications. I have done my homework and you should only have 2-3 infections per year. The only time I've seen this doctor is when he does the injections. His so called PA is a joke does not know what they are talking about. As far as his staff goes well put it this way my boyfriend and I went to dinner one night and ran into his staff and talk about being drunk WOW , we were sitting behind them and all they did was talk bad about there patients. There is definetley no confidentially

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Never. Asked me how much pain I was in, did not even consider my pain level, knowing I have no hip left.did not care at all. Who is dr grewal, all I know is the one PA that is rude

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Front office staff are very unprofessional and seem to care more about their conversations and laughing than helping or working. Lucky to see the Dr. or PA an hour after your appointment time. Have never been asked my pain level or if pain medication is working. Give two weeks medication, and then say will call in more and don't. Dr. just scheduled spine injection five minutes after meeting me, without even knowing my MRI results, last treatments or anything. Kinda scary.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL AND DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT FOR PROCEDURES! HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

This is a doctor that will breach HIPPA confidentiality. He is interested in the almighty dollar and the procedures that bring it in. It was what I believe his procedures that had destroyed my life / career and have yet to see the light of day of work since treating with this doctor. Good luck should you make a decision in treating with Dr. Grewal. My sweetheart also made the mistake also treating with this doctor and never received any beneficial help from him just the same. Best suggestion, find someone that can help you with concerns for your problems.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Good luck getting ahold of this doctor on weekends or holidays or when he takes a vacation. He has a HUGE office staff turnover (wonder why that is?!?) His practice of prescribing only 2 weeks of medication and then taking off for 4 week holiday without a doctor for back up was unprofessional and resulted in my finding another pain management service. I did not find him overly helpful in exploring options other then his in-suite spinal injection "factory". Never did tell me about additional treatment options but when he took off on his vacation I found another doctor who has great staffing and follow-up and explores additional treatments.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008