Ratings for Dr. Teigha J. Randolph

She likes to finish the helpless patient off while they are helpless and lets them know that she's doing it

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I have worked around doctors and nurses all my life. She is one of the worst Doctors I have ever met. First time I met her, she was dragging, just came in a sat down at computer..asked me questions and 5 minutes into session - she goes Oh, are you a new patient. Da!! You got to be kidding...you are so over booked and hot to make the money you do not know your patients. I saw her again working ER Doctor shift....so she works her patients, the ER shift, then her patients next day.....Are you really going to trust your doctor to think straight after pulling so many hours. Since I worked in the industry, I asked around (staff and other professionals)...was told she over books herself, works through lunch so she can rake in the bucks. I give you fair warning...RUN!!! Their are some great Doctors at Kinston Medical Specialist (Dr. K. Johnson - Internal Medicine), but I will say that KMS has really slid the past few years..over booking patients so they can have a shorter work week.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Terrible doctor. Poor communication skills and she acts like she can't be bothered with your "issues". Quick to give you a diagnosis without spending time to really look at the problem. Patients are just another paycheck to her...she doesn't seem to genuinely care about them. At least it doesn't appear that way by her uninterested, poor "hurry and get you out the door" attitude. I wouldn't recommend her if you actually want a doctor who cares and takes their time to correctly diagnose your medical concerns/needs.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

SHE IS ONE OF THOSE DOCTORS WHO WANTS TO DECIDE FOR YOU THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY LIVED LONG ENOUGH. SHE WILL DISCONTINUE BLOOD THINNERS AND SHE LIKES TO USE CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL RESTRAINTS IN THE HOSPITAL

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Randolph has always took care of me and my mother in a very professional way. If she didn't know exactly what was wrong she would send us to a specialists. She is a special person.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Randolph has been my doctor for over 10 years. She was my mother's doctor until her death. Neither of us had any trouble getting her to discuss our issues. She has always worked with me to provide me the best healthcare available. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a caring, knowledgeable physician in Kinston.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Either totally incompetant or burned out. Does not follow up on care. Does not communicate with other doctors (surgeons). Successfully begged my mother to change after a surgeon refused to operate because abnormal ekg that Randolf had missed? overlooked? not bothered to look at?

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

medicaid doctor who comes to nursinr home between 4am and 6am. should come at least once a month. as of 12-6-2005her last visit weas on 10-19-2005. during this period joe hesd has been very sick and even getting her involvement or to contack has bee a major problem. doctor has not left file and instructions to other doctors to treat joe.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2005

Dr. Teigha J. Randolph's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Kinston, NC