Ratings for Dr. Allan Ka-Lun Yung

i have found dr. yung extremely helpful to me and my family members. he is very much commited to his patients. his staff may seem brusque since they speak chinese and their english is limited but this is to be expected since he does have an extensive asian clientele. I have been a patient of his for almost 20 years and he has always tested me well.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Absolutely no help when I went in for a consultation... could not wait to get me out of the office. He looked at my nose, ears and throat. I went in for a lump and he diagnosed it as no concern without even taking the time to really examine - he did what my own primary doctor did... all he said was that he doesn't think my insurance would cover any kind of work i may need. WOW just amazing that he is even in practice.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Allan Ka-Lun Yung's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Alhambra, CA