Ratings for Dr. Cornelia Taylor

She argued with me and my partner about a test two other doctors said I needed to find out what was wrong with my abdomen. She repeatedly refused me the test, saying it was not needed. My partner and I had to fight to get it done! After I had the test, which showed a Ventral Hernia, the doctor re-appeared, and did not appologize to me or my partner for her previous rude treatment of us. She told us what the test results said, and when she saw I was concerned, instead of addressing it, she snapped at me: "It's not a life or death situation!" then immediatly after this, she tells us that I need to have surgery in a year or less! Upon my discharge, I received instructions that said I could eat a regular diet and go back to my normal activities even though I can't bend over to tie my shoes, feel tired most of the time, and get sick eating my normal diet. I asked to see her again before I left to tell her this, but my request was refused. She is arrogant, and doesn't listen to her patients!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2005

Dr. Cornelia Taylor's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)

Harvard-Pilgrim