Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Holman

When you really need it most this is a Doctor that you want! I moved out of town and tryed to find a replacement. After several failed attempts, I decided it is worth the 45 minute drive and often 45 minute wait to see him. Doctor Holman is not only very knowledgeable but he has a real knack for communicating that knowledge. Almost ever visit finds him drawing diagrams on the exam table paper as he explains even the most basic information to you the parent. I have been with Dr. Holman for years. He and his office have their quirks but as I stated before when you really NEED a good Doctor you will be glad to have him!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My children have been patients of Dr. Holman for many years. I kept saying that I would leave a comment because this is the way I find all of my doctors (based on ratings) and I wanted others to know how awesome he is. I am and have been very pleased with Dr. Holman, although he may take a long time to come into the room, it is because he is extremely thorough. He will address all concerns and questions without hesitation. I have never had a problem with the office staff, they seem friendly and are accommodating. My children look forward to seeing him and this speaks volumes for me, as a parent! I would strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Amazing Dr. He was there at the birth and has been awesome the last 10 years. The office staff, especially the manager is rude. I refuse to deal with her. Besides that, an amazing caring professional doctor.

Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Holman is very friendly and knowledgeable until you tell him you don't want to give your child vaccines. If you don't plan to vaccinate, don't waste your time with this doctor. He was understanding the first few visits, but the third time he was downright pushy and rude. Won't be back!

Submitted February 10, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!! Just recently moved out of town and am finding it hard to replace him! Took such great care of my daughter. Explains everything to you and will write lists and notes out so you don't have try to remember everything he says. If you might really need to get ahold of him he will give you his cell number to call in the middle of the night of needed. Can't say enough about him. He's the best!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

WONDERFUL DR. AND AWSOME OFFICE STAFF VERY FRIENDLY. THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE PART OF THE FAMILY NOT JUST A PATIENT. WOULD SUGGEST HIM AND HIS STAFF TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I'm going to reiterate what other patients have written and say I adore Dr. Holman. He answers all my questions and even ones I didn't know I had! He's patient, thorough and makes both parents and kids feel at ease. He is truly fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I do love Dr. Holman however, he is very bad about returning phone calls! He tells you that he will and then wont! not sure to swich because of this or not . afraid that the next Dr. could be worse!! My kids love him but I need a Dr to follow up on what he tells me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Dr. Holman is the best! He takes time to explain everything to you, listens fully to your questions and concerns, and addresses all of them in a comforting and professional way. His exams are complete and will discuss any potential issues as well as prepare you for future development, which is great for us first time parents. Because he is so thorough, you can wait past your appointment time to be seen if it is late morning or afternoon. However, this inconvenience is worth it because I know he is taking care of his other patients just the same as he is taking care of my child. He's great and we couldn't ask for a better pediatrician for our boy!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

my children have been seen by Dr.Holman for 10 years. we love him ,he is a great doctor. His nurses are wonderful but his Office staff can be a little rude. wait time can be a bit long but i dont mind because when my children are sick he always fits them in and that is very comforting.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Mark E. Holman's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1988)