Ratings for Dr. Gregory Reichhardt

Dr. Reichhardt and his receptionist Alberta are the nicest people, and of high integrity, that I have met as I traversed the nasty bureaucratic nightmare that is workman comp. Where it seemed I was often misrepresented, I found that Dr. Reichhardt is very knowledgeable and experienced and I found his guidance and suggestions to be of great comfort and value (a great bed side manor), and encouraging. Likewise Alberta was often able to schedule me in, in a pinch, to work with me and my schedule. I know I may have a bumpy future ahead of me, but I honestly know it will be better with the people of Rehabilitation Associates of Colorado helping me.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I love Dr Reichhardt. He is always kind and listens to what is going on with you. He truly cares about his patients. I saw 3 other doctors before i saw him, and was so impressed with his professionalism and compassion. I always get back to see him right away too!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I have never had to wait to see MD Reichhardt longer than five minutes. His staff was curtious and helpful. He has met my needs in every way

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. ReichHardt airs on the side of safety, however he is a good doctor. Doc listens, helps and truly cares about his patients I do believe.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Gregory Reichhardt's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1987)

Multiplan