Ratings for Dr. Armando Hool

I have been a patient here for over 10 years, I'm very please with the care from the staff. They have new front office people in the office who are more pleasant to deal with than previously. They have a Nurse Practioner and another Physician there that are very through.I can usually get in the same day when I'm really in need. They even have office hours on Sat for Urgent Care. Beats sitting in the ER for hours. these days.Dr. Hool is an excellent diagnostition. They have happily referred me to a specialist when I ask to see one.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

the worst Doctor we have ever been to: a very serious problem was completely overlooked. I would never return to that office

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

I have been going to this DR of about 10yrs. They are very nice. The only down side is the they dont give you refills. You have to go in every month. I think its a way to get money or control the Rx's. I can understand just makes it hard in this time when money is short.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

I don't know if the Dr. is knowlegable as in my visits, I have never seen the doctor. Even though I scheduled to meet him to see if I wanted him as my primary physician, they had me see a PA. After 2 months of leaving messages and filling out forms with no response, I called again to find out they will not release my records to me unless I come in for a followup (In my opinion, no doubtedly so they can take my copay and bill my insurance) or get them sent to another doctor. No matter what the results are, they shouldn't have the right to withhold my records and I am perfectly capable of reading the results. It should be up to me if I want follow up care. I may have taken it better if the staff treated me like they actually cared instead of acting that it is no big deal that they have been not returning my calls for the last two months. I refuse to step foot into that office ever again! The staff is horrible and inefficient

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Doctor has a nice bedside manner. Doesn't keep patients waiting.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

They treat you very well at this office and will work with your schedule. The doctor takes the time and dosen't miss anything. Great bedside manner and good family doctor all around.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2005

Dr. Armando Hool's Credentials

• Univ De Monterrey, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Beach, CA