Ratings for Dr. Alice C. Lacy

I can actually say I love my doctor. I'm terrified of doctors and super tense and nervous. I feel at ease with her and she is super sweet.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

She used to be great. Now she is very laid back. The nurse deal most of the issues. When the labs are in bad result, she just sent you out of her door without give you enough information. I wish that she can take her patient and practice more serious.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

A great doctor! She genuinely cares about her patients. I also appreciate that she is open-minded about her patients investigating alternative medical practices. My 81 year old mother feels so comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

Absolutely fabulous! I was a little nervous going in to see her, but she put me at ease and talked to me about solutions and how to resolve my illness. She listens and seems to value her patients. ;-) They broke the mold when they made her!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

Fabulous doctor! She is a doctor that can relate effective, honest feedback to her patients... and she's very inspirational! She is in great health and runs marathons! I love having a doctor that practices what she preaches!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Alice C. Lacy's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1985)