Ratings for Dr. Judy Lyn Schmidt

Dr. Judy performed 3 surgeries on me. She's AMAZING! She's caring, responsive, tender and understanding. Her team and staff are also very accommodating and helpful. She treated me very well. I personally recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

When I first came here for consultation. I was a little bit nervous, but after meeting Dr. Judy, It is really relaxing. She answered all my questions and concerns. Dr. Judy and the staff were Excellent. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I came here for my consult about cancer and Very pleased that how Dr. Judy treated me. After my consult and through exam she suggests me surgery and gave me enough moral support for treatment. as per schedule, my surgery undergoes and it was highly successful. I would highly recommend Dr. Judy as Oncologist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I had 5 masses in last year that the doctor found when I went for check up. She suggests me some more test to confirm her diagnosis. Because of her diagnosis, I am able to find out my cancer in early stage and treat it immediately. She helps me through all this process very well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I am so glad that I found Dr. Judy for my Cancer Treatment. When I first came for the consultation, I was very depressed about my disease. She explained me thoroughly that how it is curable in my case. and She proved it. I am very fortunate that I found her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have had Dr. Judy through two surgeries and she's been absolutely amazing! She has been there for me when all other doctors washed their hands of me. I would highly recommend her to everyone who is in need of surgery. She will take very good care of you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I went there over concern of a lump in my breast that has been there for many years, Dr. Judy examine it thoroughly and explained there is nothing cancerous. she shares her valuable insight about cancer with me. At first, I was very stressed but she made me feel ease. She is very professional and sensitive towards her patients. it was a good experience with Dr. Judy.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I have come here several times for treatment.The front desk was very helpful and personable. The office is clean and has a warm feel. Dr. Judy is compassionate & excellent at work .she takes great care of her patients. I like to visit Dr. Judy, she gave me a good moral support during my treatment.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Incredible staff and Physician! I was beyond nervous. Dr. Judy explained everything, put me at ease without any pain. it feels like home at Clinic now. I am so fortunate to be here.God bless you and thanks, Dr. Judy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Needless to say, I was very nervous before my procedure. Dr. Judy's staff was very kind and made me feel at ease. I feel that I am in good hand. She is the most friendly and caring Doctor I ever met.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Judy Lyn Schmidt's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Wailuku, HI