Ratings for Dr. Virgil A. Balint

This practice has relieved more pain than I ever thought I could be without.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr, Balint and Victoria are always truly professional in their treatment of me,

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

The staff is very courteous to the patients. At times the patients are very irritable and take it out on the staff. They handle it very well!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

The person that left the comment that Dr Balint is arrogant maybe you should ck your attitude, your probably mad cause you didn't get what you wanted but he is the specialist and he will give you what you need.My opinion is he looks out for his patients he will give you what you need and if he says no then its no.He don't want more pillheads out on the streets.He is awesome he has treated my back,neck and pelvic joint.The staff is great to I've had my 9 yr old with me and they keep him intertained while I got the needles.Alisha who does ck out is the sweetest person has great personality and I can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I followed Dr B. and Deb from the Tyson's office because I appreciate the approach and the relationship I have with them.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

My first two visits went well. On my third visit, however, he was rude and dismissive. He insisted that the first two epidurals had worked (they didn't) and then suggested I have a hip injection instead of my spine without any evidence that it was needed. When I said no he said there was nothing more he could do for me. Bottom line: he was arrogant and dismissive and if you are in pain you don't need to have to deal with this type of attitude. I would not recommend him and will not go back.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr Balint really cares how his patients are feeling. He is a very skillful and conscientious doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever met. I

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Balint is the most caring doctor who will as much time as needed to talk with me and take all measures available to him to decrease my pain. He is the best pain management doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Balint is wonderful. I have been going to him on and off for many years and he's always been able to help me be pain free!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Balint always provides excellent care and recommendations, as does his P.A., Deb Nelson.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Virgil A. Balint's Credentials

• French

• Inst De Med, Timisoara, Romania (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal