Ratings for Dr. Virgil A. Balint

I've been seeing Dr. Balint for at least 10 years for a chronic neck problem and am happy with the care and various treatment plans.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Love this office!!! Everyone is awesome. Courteous, kind and very professional. Dr. Balint and Deb have been such a help. The nurses and the front desk staff are awesome and so kind and helpful. I have recommended this office and will continue too.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Thanks for always providing this quality care to help me with my daily ease of moving around in life. It is much appreciated, thanks

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I have been seeing Deb Nelson for quite some time for my chronic sciatica pain - I always enjoy our visits and she is extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

The new tech was very caring and eager to give good care. It's great having Deb back!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Excellent information and care. World class. Thank you for the pain relief. I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

This practice has relieved more pain than I ever thought I could be without.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr, Balint and Victoria are always truly professional in their treatment of me,

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

The staff is very courteous to the patients. At times the patients are very irritable and take it out on the staff. They handle it very well!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

The person that left the comment that Dr Balint is arrogant maybe you should ck your attitude, your probably mad cause you didn't get what you wanted but he is the specialist and he will give you what you need.My opinion is he looks out for his patients he will give you what you need and if he says no then its no.He don't want more pillheads out on the streets.He is awesome he has treated my back,neck and pelvic joint.The staff is great to I've had my 9 yr old with me and they keep him intertained while I got the needles.Alisha who does ck out is the sweetest person has great personality and I can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Virgil A. Balint's Credentials

• French

• Inst De Med, Timisoara, Romania (Grad. 1980)

UPMC