Ratings for Dr. Hunter H. Yost, Retired

Hunter Yost, Md is a smart physician. If his patients heed his advice, they will improve, some will become free of pain and debilitating symptoms relatively quickly. I understand he has decided to concentrate on psychiatry now, and is closing the portion of his practice in lifestyle medicine. It was my good fortune to see him before he limited his practice. Thank you, Dr. Yost, especially for showing me the correct way to use Tumeric, giving me freedom from harmful pain killers.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

It only took a few visits to see that this doctor doesn't seem to grasp things well and also has an extremely poor manner.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Yost was able to address the root cause of my pain; I followed his advice and within days pain was gone WITHOUT masking symptoms with drugs. A precise dietary change was the solution. He asks the right questions to determine the cause. My former doctor wouldn't even discuss nutritional factors with me. I appreciate that he does integrative medicine and looks at the whole picture.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

I don't know why this doctor has such a bad reputation. He is not a super outgoing person but I find him to be an excellent physician and really does want to do more than just throw prescriptions at you. I appreciate his work.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I thought Dr Yost was very helpful.I was looking for an alternative to pain medication. I'm glad there are doctors like him available.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

This doctor is rude and not compasionate. He has no business dealing with patients in person.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

I was appalled at the way this man treated me as a patient. He was inconsistent with his treatment--always jumping around and never giving time for something to work--and would jump to conclusions based on no evidence. Additionally, he was incredibly supercilious to me which I found offensive.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Hunter H. Yost, Retired's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1978)