Ratings for Dr. Carine M. Leconte

compassionate, kind, knows when to refer to specialist

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Carine is a great Pediatrician and she not only is very helpful but she also shows that she cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Dr.Leconte is a very nice person. My daughter was born with a heart murmur which they heard at the hospital when she was born so Dr.Leconte referred us to a Pedi Cardiologist. So I ended up switching doctors when my son daughter was 2 and my son was 5 mainly because she took on too many patients. The new pediatrician found immediately on the first visit that my son also had a heart murmur and could not believe that it had not been detected before.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

She is the best doctor my children have had. They have been patients of hers since they were very young.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Extremely professional, gentle, kind and knowledgeable. My 4.5 year old daughter took to her immediately.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Very good and very helpful with many questions I have asked

flag | Submitted December 10, 2005

Dr. LeConte is for the most part a pleasant person and her office runs sufficiently on time. However, she completely missed a chronic neurological condition in my son. When I switched pediatricians (more for my own convenience- they were much closer to my home and work) the new one was extremely suprised to find out my son had not been tested for this condition. Evidently, he had all of the telltale symptoms. This condition effects about 1 in 1000 children so it is hardly uncommon. Luckily the new pediatrician was able to get my son into surgery before any real brain damage had been done. I think Dr. LeConte may be simply not particularly good at her job.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Carine M. Leconte's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Cranston, RI