Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Stewart

This is a long standing firm...Dr. Stewart was just begining with this practice when my first was born! I believe he is the BEST in the buisness. Thanks Dr. Stewart for all you have dne and all you still do!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

We love Dr. Stewart - he is great with our daughter and is very supportive of the choices we make. I am very happy with him as my pediatrician!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Gary is a great person and a wonderful pediatrician. I would have my children see him any time he is available. My only complaint is that he always seems to be in a hurry. When you have any questions he stands there the entire time with his hand on the doorknob just trying to hurry and get out of the exam room. Many other friends of mine have the same "hurry up" experience with him as well, so I know it is not just me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Terrific doctor. Compassionate, caring and does very well with children. Even though he is the senior partner in the practice, still works nights and weekends. A truly superb doctor. Still take my kids to him even as they become teenagers.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Gary S. Stewart's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lynchburg, VA