Ratings for Dr. Carlos R. Rivera

Dr. Rivera is the best PCP ever. Caring, listens and helps!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Rivera has been my primary care doctor for 3 years. I find him to be professional, courteous, and listens to my concerns. He coordinated with my cardiologist after a bout with atrial fibulation.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Rivera to get anti-anxiety medications to deal with anxiety from tinnitus after a bad experience with an ENT also at Kelsey. He did listen to my concerns and even though ears are not his specialty he prescribed some steroid drops as a possible help. However, the pharmacist was unable to fill them b/c they are normally used for eyes??? (They are calling him back today). He at least tried to be helpful, and was willing to listen. If I have other concerns and decide to go to Kelsey, I will consider asking for him. (Though in general my experience with the Kelsey doctors has been average and I am beginning to think I'd like to change)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Didn't listen to my concerns and I felt he was not taking my worries into consideration.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Carlos R. Rivera's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2001)

UnitedHealthcare