Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Keightley

Dr. Keightley is a great physician to receive care from, but getting through the corporate bureaucracy of incompetent staff to get answers to questions from other than her is ridiculous. She as a doctor is kind, thorough, and patient with explanations for anything you may ask. But not sure if it is worth the corporate bureaucracy for the good care. I would hate to leave the care of someone I trust so much, but not sure dealing with the staff if worth it.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Keightley prescribed 250mg of an antibiotic for me when she should have prescribed 500mg.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Keightley is okay, thus far, but I have not experienced any serious issues. However, the staff are very rude and does not listen well. I found myself repeating the issue I was calling about. This is not the first rude nurse that I've encountered with over the phone or in person at this office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

In my case, I found Dr.Keightley to be a wonderful,kind and caring doctor with a firm handle on my issues. She is honest and provides me with realistic steps I can take to resolve my issues and get the best possible outcome. She is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain things to me in away that I can easily understand. When I am in her office I feel I have her undivided attention.I never feel rushed.She listens to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Myself and other members of my family have been patients with Dr. Keightley for years and have no intention on changing. Her record-keeping is impeccable. She has always been professional, thorough and kind. She answers all questions and has never rushed me through an appointment. More docts should be like her - the best

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr Keightly's since 1996. She is a terrific doctor. She's helped me through several difficult situations with great advice and a wondeful attitude.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

I'm a long time patient, Dr. K. is the best physician I've ever encountered. She listens, communicates as an equal, is highly knowledgeable, friendly and is well supported by the Hartford Medical Group staff and technology. Even her on-call physician was top notch, pulled up my actual medical info and scans immediately and didn't give the typical sour attitude or comments like "it's the weekend" or "I don't have your chart" that I expect in on-call treatment. Dr. K. is a superior doc working in a professional and responsive organization.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

I found the office staff to be very rude, especially the nurses on the phones. The PA's in the office especially the female PA were horrible, did not even read my chart. She also was very rude and unknowledable.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Found her to be very helpful and understanding. Seemed to be very straight forward and to the point. Some docs can treat you like an assembly line where they do not allow you to speak and just need to move on. She is not like this. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Very thorough,willing to listen. returns calls and contacts with test results promptly.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Deborah A. Keightley's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1993)

Secure Horizons