Ratings for Dr. Lee A. Balaklaw

This doctor was the only doctor in 5 years to help me. I have severe back, leg, and neck pain. I also have severe back spasms. The shots he gave eased the pain enough to function. I still have pain, but I can get out of bed now. The people that complain about him are only looking for medications. I don't want meds; I want help, and he did help me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

This doctor is very rude and arrogant, I have been told by my family doctor that I have not been the only one as of lately to complain about Mr. Balaklaw's service, I had seen him twice both times waiting at least 3 hrs, for only him to patronize me and act as if nothing was wrong with me, He absolutely needs to be investigated for fraudulent surgeries and if hes indeed able to do the work himself, anyways I cannot say enough BAD about this man, hes not a Doctor, hes just another stereotypical eastern KY Doctor that has went to a foreign country and got his license within 6 months and moved back to the states to set up a practice, hes a JOKE DONT SEE HIM< DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WHY SEE A DOCTOR FOR HEALTH ADVICE WHEN THEY ARE OVERWEIGHT AND IN POOR HEALTH CONDITION THEMSELVES< THATS LIKE ASKING A 500LB DIETICIAN FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT<WAKE UP PEOPLE!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

This is a wonderful doctor! He is extremely helpful, polite and genuinely cares about his patients. I have a lot of bulging and herniated discs, and he referred me to a neurosurgeon to be evaluated. He does NOT perform surgeries, he does however gives shots in an affected area. I am on meds, and take drug tests as is deemed by his office. I do not abuse the meds he gives me, therefore I have nothing to fear with blood tests! If you are in need of a pain management physician, you cannot go wrong with Dr. Balaklaw.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Just a comment**NO ONE would endure 4 surgeries to the spine JUST to obtain drugs! People who dont struggle with back pain dont understand what we have to go through. I'd give back all my pain meds, my disability checks just to have my life back again!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Good doctor...the people below just went to him to abuse drugs

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

I think this man should be investagated.he saw me one time and i had to go to the emerency room one day because. of this pain.I have to live with this chronic pain the rest of my life. I`v had three neck operations and one back operation,with numerus nerve blocks. he told me that they was nothing he could do for me any more. I think this man should be investedgated by the medical board.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Lee A. Balaklaw's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal