Ratings for Dr. ANTHONY Vaccaro

Dr. Vaccaro is always on time and is very thorough. He found a condition which another doctor had missed and which would have been serious or fatal were it not treated. I have recommended him to friends who also seem very happy with him. If you want a doctor with brains, this is the guy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

This was my first appointment with Mr. Vaccaro and he was very rude, didn't listen to any of my secondary concerns, and overtly passed judgement on my lifestyle choices. He even decided to cancel my blood tests even when I asked explicitly to have them done.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Ignorant front office staff and poor bedside manner. Front desk stares at you, no greeting or acknowledgment when you walk in....Not what I expect at these prices!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

it might be just a matter of style. this doctor is cold, on the mean side. takes pleasure in giving bad news, even when there is none. will make you go through lots of unnecessary exams, without telling you that your insurance might not cover all of them.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Before moving from Chicago, it was my pleasure to have had Dr. Vaccaro as my primary care physician for about 10 years. Unfailingly, I found him to be knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

I have been Dr. Vaccarro's patient for at least 10 years. He is always prompt, and while the system is very unforgiving if you're late, he NEVER is. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him. That aside, he is very careful with his diagnoses, and even when it is most challenging, he is excellent at sniffing out the cause and appropriate treatment. He goes the extra mile when it's required, but he doesn't jump just because you say jump. He's very good at trying to have you take care of yourself first, and not use him as a last minute crutch. He is thrilled to see me when I walk in with what I think is a minor complaint because I'm coming before it's a major complaint and he can easily deal with it, if it needs it. He's very good at remembering stuff about me, even though I'm one of a zillion patients. I highly recommend Dr. Vaccarro.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr Vaccaro has been my Internal Med doctor for almost 9 years now and he can be abrupt and to the point but that's because he 's taken the time to get to know me over the years... something you don't find in an MD, bed side manner... He's always got a grin on his face and I think that people take that the wrong way sometimes. it's just him and not him reading or showing a like or dislike towards him I'd recommend Dr Vaccaro to anyone.. Cheers KW

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Vaccaro is absolutely great. He was knowledgable about what bothered me and calmed me down. He called to follow up with me and truly cared. I will recommend him to everyone. Its nice when you find a doctor you can trust.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Doc V. is almost always on time. He often has squeezed me in within 24hours if I really felt I needed to see him. He always returns calls by the end of the day. Sometimes he's too quick, but he will always take more time to explain things if you need to. Many of my friends are his patients and we all feel that he cares for each of us. He really knows his stuff and is very straight forward when it comes to giving you new, good or bad. I'm very happy with Doc V.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. ANTHONY Vaccaro's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)