Ratings for Dr. Lesley J. Cown

Our family have been patients for 20 years. We won't see any other Internist. She knows her patients, she takes as much time as needed with you and she truly cares. Yes, you wait for her but keep in mind you get the same attention the person she's with does. We love her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent physician. Very large practice. I happen to prefer the practitioners for very minor issues. Love the staff as well. I have referred about 17 friends, family and co-workers to her. All have been pleased except one. Not perfect, but happy with overall care. I would like to add that I have always experienced minimal wait times.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I love Dr. Cown and Mrs. Margie they are very helpful . Mrs. Margie will even call and check on me herself , not a nurse ! Love this practice!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I looooooooooooove Dr. Cown! Some docs only see patients to pay their bills, but Lesley Cown actually cares about her patients. She is one of the sharpest and intelligent doctors I have ever had. She is an honest practitioner, and talking to her is like talking to a friend. I have sent her every person I know to see her. Her office is always busy-- which, indicates how much people love her as well.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I am very impressed with Dr Cowen. I love her and almost all of her staff. The receptionist is rude and I would think Dr. Cowen would replace her seeing how her office is so busy. I saw one of her nurses and I also spoke with Dr. Cowen herself, and I have to say I was amazed at how receptive they both were. Never have I had a doctor actually listen to everything I had to say and actually treat ALL of my symptoms instead of only some. I already have recommended quite a few people to her and will continue to do so. She is easily the best doctor I have ever seen excluding my regular GYN doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

never see dr. only nurse practictioner. Because of the insufficient care recieved when I had an extreme sines, middle and inner ear infections, I now have sustain partial loss of hearing in right ear. During my ordeal, I never got to see the Dr. Eventually, I finally got to ENT, but damage was already done. Keep in mind, this is a Dr. I saw for year. or should I say, say nurse practioner. I only had the privilege of actually seeing dr. for annual exam made 6 mos in advance. Any other emergencies, only a nurse practioner.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Cown's nurse practicioners are very helpful and extremely friendly. I've been a patient for several years. However, I've only seen Dr. Cown on television as she is always booked. Only call to make an appointment if you don't mind seeing one of her nurse practicioners.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

She is a real person, not a personified perfectionist like my last DR. She explains things in real terms and talks to you as a friend. We love her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Cown sees our whole family. She is the most knowledgeable and compassionate physician we have ever known. She is not afraid to say she doesn't know and get a specialist involved. She genuinely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

She has always been very caring and truly listens. She is not a specialist so people shouldn't expect that she would have expertise in everything, which sounds like the reason she passed a pt on. She is thorough in her exams, and to take care of little presenting ailments she has two Nurse Practitioners who also listen very carefully and write everything down so they know the pt's history. She's an excellent Internist and I always recommend her to anyone asking.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Dr. Lesley J. Cown's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)