Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Fugaro

Great doctor, saw him for more than 10 years. but in 2007 he changed his practice to "concierge medicine", has only 100 patients who pay a large set annual fee. If you can get on to his patient roster and if you can afford it, can't do much better than Fugaro.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Fugaro was the best doctor I've ever had. his assistant, Karen is a saint. He's the most knowledgeable doctor in the Bay Area about Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome. He no longer takes HMOs, for obvious reasons, but he's no longer my doctor. he's simply the best.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Fugaro is heads-up and proactive in his approach. I value preventive care, and I always felt that he was quick to emphasize it. Very professional, yet personable.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

He was my primary for 10 years and I wouldnt trade him for any other doctor anywhere. In my opinion, he is the best. I recently moved to southern california and I'm trying to find someone of his caliber. It isn't easy.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Dr. Fugaro is a very knowledgable doctor, very very good with his patients. He is a compassionate Doctor whom I love dearly!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2006

Dr. Fugaro is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor...I would travel around the world to receive care from him...

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Dr. Steven H. Fugaro's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1981)