Dr. Douglas C. Kutz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas C. Kutz

This doctor managed to diagnose me properly within an hour after another doctor utterly failed. Aside from saving my life (this is not an exaggeration), I was impressed by how he didn't rush to an conclusion, but, once he had one, acted quickly and decisively. He very attentive to my comfort without fawning or being the slightest bit unctuous. He was forthright about my condition but not blunt. He seemed to me extremely competent and very intelligent. I only saw him once in the emergency room, but based on that experience I consider him possibly the best doctor I ever had, certainly the most crucial.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

One of the best in the area. He is caring, and I have been extremely happy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Simply superb doc... He's been our family's physician for 18 years. He listen's well, takes time with you, doesn't force anything on you and has a "laid back" disposition. He sometimes asks me what I've found out about a topic online and we've queried the internet in his office. Sometimes I've persuaded him and sometimes he's persuaded me on the best approach to a treatment. On one occasion, he intervened on my behalf, to talk a senior specialist physician out of an unncessary and dangerous procedure that he specialist was insisting on. He came in to the hospital and stayed with my wife for 8 hours, late on a Friday night, and ordered a serious of tests, when she caught a mysterious and aggressive infection. He's an Intelligent, compentent, committed, open minded, good doc...

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Kutz has been my primary doc for 2.5 years. He welcomes my research efforts and takes time to consider more than one path for treatment. He cares about the ongoing life events of his patients that cause them to experience stress or anxiety, has a holistic approach. Provides prompt referrals when other specialists are needed. The traits he exhibits should not be considered exceptional, but alas, they are these days. He's one in a thousand or two, possibly.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

i have been working with dr kutz for an on going condition approximately 10 years. i've found his offering to be very professional and the patient/doctor relationship is superior. i am happy to be under his care

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Really helpful and caring doctor. Knowledgeable. Unfortunately, he has left the Unity network.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I have been Dr. Kutz's patient since he was a resident and although I probably need to find a doc closer to where I now live, I keep going back to him because doctors of this caliber are very hard to find.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr Kutz is helping to diagnose an auto-immunne disease in my mother and he has been extremely proactive in testing and determining the best course of action to get a difinitive diagnosis. He is the best doctor we have seen yet!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

EXCELLENT-AN ABSOLUTE MARVELOUS DOCTOR, very knowledgeable and super caring of my needs. AAAAAAA+++

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Personable, knowledgable, very approachble, talked for a long time with me. He is one of the best physicians I have ever been treated by. Excellent.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

Dr. Douglas C. Kutz's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Uhc