Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Friedman

Dr. Friedman is fantastic. He’s been my primary care physician for a decade, and in this time he has helped me immensely. Dr. Friedman is honest and thorough, and because of my positive experiences with him over the years, I’ve referred my entire family and all of my friends to him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Staff is terrible and Jeffrey is now joining an organization for the wealthy and privileged , So he won't see you any way . Find your self a Doctor who remembers why they became a Doctor in the first place . Not all about the money .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Switched to Dr. Friedman a few years ago. He is takes his time to explain things and is very understanding. My only issue is that the office staff does not return calls or refill prescriptions in a timely fashion. My pharmacy waits for days and days to get refill authorization and if there is an issue the office doesn't even bother to call me. I just sit and rot. As much as I like this doctor I am afraid I will need to find someone else because the office is just not responsive.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been here a few times. Like the Dr. However not his staff. It's seems like they can't keep thier employees. I often see adds they are looking for an MA. As a patient I ?? this. Are they difficult or just hiring wrong people? Honestly may look to switch . Hate seeing constant new employees.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Switch from another doctor in the area with high hopes of finding a compassionate physician. Was I lucky in view of what is happening in medicine. Just a "mensch" of a guy with a strong knowledge base. The visit was unrushed, multiple problems were addressed to my satisfaction and I felt like I had stepped back in time. No bad corporate philosophy or rushed visits. Felt all of my problems were addressed. Possible walk in visits are a strong attraction to this practice. Warm environment. Staff was pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Submitted December 24, 2014

I am a physician in the area and could choose anyone to take care of me and my family. I chose Jeff Friedman. He knows the most primary care medicine in the area and has a good sense of when a patient is ill or not;which is the basis of good primary care. Not arrogant and he just has a good fund of knowledge and good old common sense. Has a great reputation in the hospital. I have shared patients care with him and the guy knows what he is doing. Strongly recommend him in Newtown and the surrounding areas. Few compare to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Recently switched to Dr Friedman and am so impressed with him. He is kind, caring, knowledgeable and an overall great guy. I never feel rushed and am able to ask all the questions I need to. He always explains his reasoning and listens to my concerns. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Jeff Friedman is by far the most knowledgeable diagnostician and approachable physician that I have encountered in more decades of life than I care to count. I always feel completely assured that I am receiving the very best of care from him, and my friends agree (most of whom now see him as their primary care physician as well). In addition to his expertise, and as important, is Dr. Friedman's caring and supportive treatment of his patients. I thoroughly enjoy his easy-going, reassuring manner and his friendly sense of humor. I actually look forward to my doctor's visits, when the need arises, because he always makes even an uncomfortable situation a bit more pleasant. I recommend him wholeheartedly, although if he has any fault at all, it is that he is already in such great demand that it is sometimes hard to get an appointment. However, someone in the office (also wonderful) will always see a patient on the same day requested. In summary, Dr. Friedman is simply the best!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

This doctor is the most caring, knowledgible,helpful, personable doctor I have. Returns phone calls and is always there when you need him. What else would you want in a doctor - he is the best!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey P. Friedman's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1979)