Ratings for Dr. Christopher Konstantelos

Chris is an outstanding doctor, and I'm so lucky I was referred to him. He takes his time during visits to go over all your concerns, and explains things extremely well in laymen terms. Don't think you're going to "get one over on him" with regard to chronic matters. He's tough, but gentle, in keeping his patients on top of ongoing issues. If you're looking for a competent, knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate, LGBT-friendly doctor in Chicago, look no further.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

DR. K IS THE BEST , HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 13YRS NOW AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT HIM AND HIS SURPORTING STAFF AT NORTHWESTERN.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Konstantelos is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, and a very personable physician I have come across so far. You will NOT be disappointed AT ALL if you see him and earn his service as your physician. Not only the medicine he prescribes, but also his wisdom and advise contain a very strong healing power. God bless him for saving my life in so many ways!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I love Dr. Konstantelos. He is so caring, helpful and compassionate. He remembers details about you, looks into things he may not know and realy goes the extra mile for you. He's a wonderful Doctor and nice all around guy as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Konstantelos is the most caring doctor I've ever met. He is knowlegeable, will research your case before giving yo advice, will call and will check up on his patients. He is my guardian angel when it comes to my health care.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I CANT SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH ABOUT DR. KONSTANTELOS. HE IS AN AWSOME DR. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING. AND EASY TO GET A HOLD OF FOR ANY AND ALL MEDICAL SITUATIONS.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

I found Dr. Konstantelos to be very warm and compassionate as he asked questions about my health and medical history. I was very knowledgeable and took the time needed to get a through and accurate history. He is a “doctor’s doctor”! mjb

flag | Submitted August 6, 2006

I am a Northwestern grad student and have been goign to doctor Konstantelos for my first year at school. Fantastic doctor; very personable and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Konstantelos takes great care to know various aspects about what's going on in my life as related to any ailments or symptoms I have. He spent at least 20 minutes talking with me and being very thorough. I can't recomment him highly enough.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2006

I was treated very well during both of my visits with Dr. Konstantelos. He takes the time to fully explain everything that is going on and made me feel very comfortable the entire time. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2006

Dr. Christopher Konstantelos's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2000)

• Bcbs Illinois
Unicare
Wellpoint
Wisconsin Physicians Service

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18305'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 5, 2014