Ratings for Dr. Indravandan T. Patel

the doctor is really nice knows lot of stuff however, the staff is so mean...they don't answer the phone nicely, they dont answer your question. Very rude people working there. I am changing my doctor because of the people working there. DO NOT GO TO HIM IF YOU WANT TO SPOIL YOUR MOOD EVERY TIME AND I MEAN IT.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Very knowledgeable. I have been going to Dr. I Patel for 4+ years now. He is one of the BEST DOCTORS on Oak Tree Road. DO NOT waste time going to others for proper medical care. Unfortunately the wait is long, but worth it, only at certain times. Recommend not going during busy Sat mornings. Spends more than 5 minutes with patient and listens intently. Once of age, will bring my two kids to see him as well.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr Patel is generally a very capable internist and is a patient listener. However, of late, he has started charging photo copying charges for giving the patients the first copy of their own blood and urine reports. This is absolutely ridiculous for something that I am entitled by law to get from the doctor - albeit the doctor may have a right to charge me whatever he thinks he wants to - otherwise no report!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

This office would not let you talk to the doctor and receptionist is VERY rude.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

My family and I have been going to Dr. Patel for years now and he is one the best doctors out there. He spends enough time with all of his patients, gives good advice, and is punctual. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Best doctor all time. Ive been seeing Dr. Patel for the past 4 years. He is very knowlegdable and I highly recomend him. He is very helpful and curtious and has been a great help for me and for my family. His clinic is very clean and so far he has always been punctual. I have recomended him to many friends and relatives and they have all been greatly satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Not only did he give me the wrong name of the lab to go for blood test, he actually berated me for getting my blood work there.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Indravandan T. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1982)