Ratings for Dr. Christine P. Cochrane

Run don't walk from this Dr. I now have a life expectancy of 3 to 5 years due to her not following through with my complaints. Even after finally getting diagnosed there was NO care from her. Even told the news over the phone by an uncaring and abrupt person. Dr did not want to see me to discuss treatment. Phone calls by me were not returned until I called numerous times. Nurse recommended Otc drugs which should not be taken with my condition. Any knowledge I have gained ive had to learn through the Internet. I'm not actually angree . I am sad because I liked the Dr. Its only in retrospect that I realise that although she seems to listen she doesn't actually hear and doesn't follow through.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Christine is a great caring doctor who is always very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I was happy that I was able to get in quickly and there were n other clients waiting, but now I see why. She was short with me, misdiagnosed me, then proceded to prescribe a drug to me which I told her I was allergic to. I do not feel she is a comptent trustworthy dr.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

I am more than annoyed that to reschedule a physical exam requires a one year wait !!! They have a cancellation list that may allow you to be seen within the 12 months following your cancelled appointment, but no matter -- it is an unreasonable condition. Yet they continue to accept new patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

I have had Dr. Cochrane as my PCP for about 7 years and her and her staff have almost always been kind and helpful. There has been times were she seems to busy and you feel you can't ask all the questions you might have had.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

I transferred from my doctor who was retiring. I found her attentive, asked me questions and made a good diagnoses for me. Remember for any physicial come with a type copy of your questions one her and yourself.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Doctor can be very diffuclt at times. Was told she would get referral out by end of week, took a total of 7 weeks for her and her staff to do job!!! Called several times to see if I could help, but phone messages were never returned. When I made appointment to see her after no phone calls where returned, her nurse wouldn't talk to me, and doctor came into room and told me that I'm being impatient and should probaly look into counseling!!!! Also after doing my on work and contacted office that I was being referred to, they had not recieved any office notes or lab work, and didn't even have a phone # to get intouch with me. Do not put yourself through the headaches and run arounds with this doctor or office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

This woman is clueless. I saw her and then a week later she had forgotten what I was being treated for. I had to remind her. Do not use her as a doctor. I am in the process of leaving her office.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

A most unpleasant experience. Do not waste your time, or risk your well-being.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

Dr was ok - staff was rude and intolerant.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Christine P. Cochrane's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)