Ratings for Dr. Steven E. Becker

Great service, very knowledgeable, fixed my problem on the spot.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Who tells a 15 year old that his surgery may prevent migraines? A true QUACK.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

THE STAFF ARE VERY VERY VERY RUDE THE NURSE WHO GAVE ME TREATMENT I HAD AN ACHING EAR FOR A MONTH I WILL NEVER GO BACK .

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

2 and 1/2 hours wait. No emergency appointments. Filthy waiting rooms and exam rooms. Brutal endoscopies.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr Becker operated on me for sinus problems and also did a tonsillectomy on my grand-daughter. Neither of us has had any problems and I have been going to Dr Becker for years. The front staff is extremely busy and it shows, but if you smile and say a nice word they will respond accordingly. However, when I need to get in Dr Becker accommodates me and his nurse is exceptional. When there was an issue with my grand-daughters insurance she solved it without any problems. I would recommend Dr Becker wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

This doctor was very short and un professional. Didn't have the time to listen to my questions or needs. Sat in the waiting room for over 2 hours only to be pushed in and out in 5 minutes. Would recommend not making an appointment with this doctor

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Becker listens to the patient and he really cares. I've been to other ENTs who just dismissed my complaints and spent maybe 2 minutes with me. He seeks solutions to the uncommon problem.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Staff has a lot to be desired , office dirty and old, and doctor belittles staff nurses, arrogant

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Front office staff is very rude and incompetent. They had called me to schedule an appointment for my child. All of his information had already been forwarded by the referring doctor. When I arrived I completed the new patient information and waited 40 minutes only for them to tell me that my child was ineligible with the insurance. I had just used the insurance last week and there was no issues, and one would think that if they are calling me to schedule then all of this should have already been reviewed. When asked if I could pay cash they gave me the fee and said that in the event the insurance pays that I would not be reimbursed!! I called the insurance myself and found that yes my child is eligible. When I called back to inform them they did nothing to accommodate or apologize. They are completely unprofessional and need some customer service training.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I travel a lot for work and getting into a doctor on my schedule can be challenging. He was direct, efficient, and knowledgable. I did have to wait in the office but I always get in when I need to be seen. Most importantly he addressed and helped me with a problem that others have not for over a year. w

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Steven E. Becker's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1987)