Ratings for Dr. Edgardo A. Faylona

Wouldn't go to anyone else! Has been my Dr 11 years..very attentive to my needs,addresses all my concerns. Staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Yes its true all staffs in this office are terrible and all after for your co pay! Dr faylona didnt want to explain the resu,t of lab result or blood works. Always out of the country and donot know when is he coming back! Always wrong information from the test result. Dr faylona is also the doctor of my sister and her medication only needs to take for 2 years but dr faylona gave her for 5 years. My goodness! And he ordered me biopsy test on my left breast, his staff order the biospy on my rigth breast . Both dr faylona and all his staff are stupid!!! He and all his staff are all after for co-pay and payment including copy of your medical are with pay. I already complaint this doctor and his staff but they are all remain the same. I feel sorry for myself and all cancer patients. It is true that cancer patients are paying so much for our sufferings.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I found his staff to be very curt. He shows up almost an hour LATE, hands over his card, and LEAVES. He then comes back, & proceeds to tell 'what I have' like I was in college in a lecture hall. He NEVER gave me any information about my cancer, and the girl up front tells me to go to the back, and ask for it. I did, and was proceeded to be SCREAMED AT BY THE NURSE who wanted to know "why the h-- I was bothering her". I walked out & slammed the door. Nice attitude folks!! Great way to treat cancer patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr. Edgardo A. Faylona's Credentials

• Indian

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1985)