Ratings for Dr. Daya S. Sharma

Dr. Sharma is not a ver good doctor. He shows no good bed side manner. He isnt knowledgable either doesnt not give the correct information you need. I feel that this doctor is only about money. Not helping to get you better. He says whatever to get you out of his office.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Sharma is not a good doctor that I would recommend any one to. His staff is very poor they give you any answers to get you out of there office. No bed side mannner. My mothe has been in the hospital off and on for about two months, he refuses to give her chemo for two months. in the time that my mother has been in the hospital I saw him none only when I went to his office and said something to him to since then its been his assistant Dr. Kelly who does nothing but come in the room for two minutes and leave not introducing him self to you. Please avoid this office if you can

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Poor communication skills and does not keep up with current treatments.I found a new MD when none of my questions were answered. Very poor bedside manner. New MD gave me a completely different treatment plan and I am doing much better.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010