Ratings for Dr. Jerome Covington

Dr. Covington is the most knowledgeable, hard working, compassionate, JOVIAL physician you will ever met. He especially has the finess for threating the elderely, not to mention his tireless efforts with HIV/AIDS patiens. I had the pleasure of dealing with him while caring for my elderly grandmother, and now my mother. Realizing its hard to find "good" help, my mother continues to see him. We always plan for a lenghty wait. Unfortunately, his staff is not as professional and has trouble scheduling Dr. Covington's heavy workload. They screen calls; I was even advised by another doctor in the area that the staff will not even pickup the phone when he calls. Unfornately, they do not realize what they can learn (gain) from working with a brilliant man like Dr. Covington.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

I have had the pleasure to watch Dr. Covington deliver his brand of medicine! He is an unbelievably talented, caring and humble man!! He gives his all everyday!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. Covington is the best, most caring doctor I've ever met. Every patient is examined and listed to and HELPED. I feel like he's the last of the old time doctors who really care about their practice and their patients although he is not an old man and he is right up on every new protocol and treatment. His puctuality is not an issue. You know that you have to wait a bit because every patient is getting the care and treatment that they deserve and you know that when it's your turn, all of your needs will be addressed. I'm diabetic and I have arthritis so I see the doctor more often than most people. And I've seen some horrible doctors. Dr. Covington stands out as fantastic doctor and a fantastic care giver. I went to see him on a recommendation of a friend who swore by him and now I swear by him and recommend to everyone. He treats everything, not just internal medicine, but that's his specialty.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jerome Covington's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Lumenos