Ratings for Dr. Khalil M. Karadsheh

Best dr out there. I have NEVER waited more than 10 mins to see him. When I asked if he was taking new patients, he said no because he doesn't like people to wait. He's the only dr who knew my ailment even including specialists. He has the best bedside manner I've ever had. Our whole family goes to him & I'll be really bummed out when he retires.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I started going to Dr. K thirty years ago, along with my husband and many family members and friends. He has always been the most personable and caring Dr. I have ever encountered in my life. He always feels like family to us. There are not enough words to say how important he has been to us all. You will never find a better Dr. anywhere with his compassion, intelligence, and commitment!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. K has been me and my wife's Dr. for over 30 years. He's always been kind and accurate with all aspects of our health care. Sent me to the urologist when my PSA became elevated, lucky he did, they found my cancer and now I'm 6 years free of it. He helped my wife get in to see the orthopedic surgeon for her bad knees. He visited both of us in Beaumont after our surgeries. We never have a problem getting in to see him. I hope he doesn't retire before anytime soon!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. K. is simply the best! He has cared for my husband for many years and has proven time and again that he is one of the most professional, intelligent & caring physicians I have encountered. I have been a nurse for 25 years and am very critical of all aspects of medical care. Dr. K. has never disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

The best physician I've come across...ever. I've heard stories about his diagnostic skills, and from what I can tell, he backs all of them up. It is comforting knowing that if something weird/bad were to happen to me he would know what would be going on. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. K is simply the best around. He spends time with his patients and truly gets to the root of the problem. We started going to him 15 years ago and now our children are going to him. It will be a sad day when he retires and we will have to count on any other physician.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

I have only good things to say about the Doctor. Not only is he accurate he also takes time to explain the treatment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Karadsheh has been my doctor for 25 years and has been very helpful to our family. He's knowledgable in many areas.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr Karadsheh has an uncanny ability for correctly diagnosing most anything, even with obscure, strangely stated symptoms by patients. He seems to know exactly what is needed when, whether medically or emotionally for his patients. He is there when you need him. His staff is also courteous and make every effort to service the needs of their patients under almost any circumstance. He's always attentive to the needs of the patients he truly services, even when he may be tired or in need himself. My family and I won't know quite where to go whenever he may leave or retire.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

This doctor is very thorough. He takes the time to explain all procedures and medications. He has been our doctor for close to 20 years.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Khalil M. Karadsheh's Credentials

• Univ Of Belgrade, Med Fak, Beograd, Serbia (Grad. 1974)