Ratings for Dr. Jerry Silver

DR. Jerry, meu nome é Leandro gostaria de ser voluntário nas suas pesquisas de lesão medular!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr Jerry Silver Performed Deviated Septum and turbinate removal in 2000. I have been to hell and back. I can't breath at all out of mu right nostril Whatever, he did, I now constantly wake up all night. My quality of life is none. In a fog all day. I wake up feeling horrible and as if I hadn't slept at all. Since the surgery, I have developed sleep apnea that is caused by nasal obstruction after the surgery. I can't use the sleap apnea machine because when I lay down, my nose fills up and can't breath. Does anyone know of a good ent doctor in North Jersey.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I had a nasty inner ear infection and sinus infection that wouldn't go away. I had gone through a few treatment cycles before Dr. Silver and none worked. His recommendations cured my infection within a week. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Do not see this doctor. I went to him to be operated on for deviated septum and enlarged turbinates almost three years ago. The surgery went all wrong and my septum shifted to the left side. I've had three surgeries since and have so many problems as a result. He ruined my life. Please, see someone else.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Obnoxious from the start. He did not intruce himself, just critized my weight. He showed no remorese or explination for his rudness when I cried foul. Felt rushed through exam. Basically, he made his diagnosis within 10 seconds of seeingme and then proceeded to back it up. He was probably dead on, but there are many more doctors who are qualified and affable enough not to waste your time with this jerk.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

Very good at getting to the root of the problem. I went to him for recurring sinus infections. He saw to it that I was on the right medication for enough time. He also treated my daughter for a sinus infection. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jerry Silver's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1959)

Top Hospitals in Midland Park, NJ