Ratings for Dr. David A. Pangburn

Dr. Pangburn is the most professional and knowledgeable physician we know in pediatrics. He made my child always feel comfortable and explained everything to us. We actually felt sad when my child aged out of pediatrics. Thanks to his good care for years, my son was able to move on in a healthy and successful way in life, despite a disability. As for diagnosis, it took us 13 yrs to get a proper diagnosis working with other doctors. Changing to Dr. Pangburn, he got it right immediately! We highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Does not know his profession at all. Misdiagnosed my daughter and does not listen to parents' concern.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

He is the best with chidren. He interacts with the children and makes them feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Pangburn connects with children, listens to parents and respects their views and comments, and is a wonderful advocate for children with special needs. He is open to new ideas and methods and takes time to be thorough and caring. A great communicator, which is not something found in many pediatricians or physicians.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

All of my 3 kids love Dr. Pangburn. He is very good with children, puts them at ease, keeps them engaged throughout the whole visit. He is up to date with medical literature, which impressed me, as not all doctors are. I wouldn't want any other doctor for my children.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr Pangburn is truly the best Pediatrician I have been to. I been with his practice for about 7 years and can say that he always makes us feel as if we are the only family he is seeing for the day. Never feel rushed and you can tell he really enjoys his job. He is great with children. The other drs and staff in the practice are also great. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Pangburn is a real supporter for parents who have special needs children. He has always listened and never rushed our appointment. Very supportive and friendly!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

He seems to truly love interacting with children, is funny, kind, patient, and very good at making you feel he has all the time in the world to answer any questions. We've never had any major or complicated issues to bring him, but he's been truly wonderful for routine care.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

Have used his servics over and over and every time he (and his associates) have been wonderful. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. David A. Pangburn's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

AARP