Ratings for Dr. Everett T Hart

Went there for sudden onset deafness. Basically all he did was wish me best of luck. I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Was referred to Dr. Hart because he was the closest ENT who took Medicaid insurance. He insulted my teeth (which are clean but in sorry shape due to a congenital bone condition, also I'm not a millionaire), then cut me off when I tried explaining my condition. When I winced during ear suctioning he sneered, "If you behave I'll give you a lollipop." No thanks, doc, I am 33 years old. Then he contradicted my PCP's diagnosis of ear infection and said I had nothing wrong with me. I guess I'm just imagining the pain and history of recurring ear infections! I can take no-nonsense doctors but insults and bizarre evasiveness are not helpful in any way, and I did not trust his ability to deliver an accurate, impartial diagnosis. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We took our 16 month son to see Dr. Hart after he had 7 ear infections in 7 months that were diagnosed by 4 different drs. He basically told us that all the other Drs were wrong, and that bc my son is "so difficult to examine" they just went ahead and diagnosed him with ear infections. He kept saying he's not convinced my son has EVER had an ear infection (even though FOUR other doctors had been so basically I shouldn't trust ANY OTHER DOCTOR). He was nasty about the antibiotics and told us "you dont use antibiotics when you get a pimple do you?"He also gagged our son quite secretly and said "oh I'm sorry about that... Well I'm not really"! he has ZERO bedside manor.He was nasty & rough with our baby, and totally nasty to us. He didn't listen to anything we had to say & talked over us the whole time. He treated us like IDIOTS. I left crying. I WOULD NEVER recommend him to ANYONE EVER.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had! Dr. Hart barley spent any time with me, would not answer my questions, and made me feel as if I was lying. He was extremely rude! He made a nasty comment regarding the type of insurance I have. The biggest problem is that he misdiagnosed me. I went for a second opinion and I have to get surgery in order to fix the problem, that Dr. Hart said was fine.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Hart is a very knowledgeable doctor that doesn't spend a lot of time messing around. He is direct and to the point and I appreciate that in a doctor. He respects my time and I like that.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

My husband went to Dr. Hart because he was coughing up blood and the Urgent Care thought he might have a blood clot in his throat. After telling him what happened to bring him there Dr. Hart asked no questions, examed him for 5 minutes and never looked at the area where my husband said he felt something in his throat. Will NEVER return. Getting a second opinion from another ENT.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

This doctor has an odd demeanor and is very unfriendly and cold. He also fails to ask the right questions to get to root causes but sends you off to others. He referred my husband to his (now retired) partner for a nasal septum correction that failed. Worst experience with a doctor, bar none.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

If you want to get more sick just by all means go to him. When I went for a visit he was uninterested and rude beyond belief. While doing the examining he was frustrated grabbing my face right and left in an aggressive manner.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I saw Dr. Hart one time. He was very kind, his listen to me carefully, take his time, no rush, give me his advice. I definitely recommend Dr. Hart!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Everett T Hart's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1980)