Ratings for Dr. Maxine Barish-Wreden

Very attentive always availaible when needed. Ive been her patient for four years.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Barish is unbelievably unprofessional and dishonest. I had to see her to see her for an issue when her partner Dr. Judge was unavailable. She was so incredibly rude and condescending. When I called her out on her attitude she got very nasty. Because of her tone I was very uncomfortable. I later called back to ask a question and she refused to speak to me and told the assistant I would have to make another appointment (and thus pay another $25 co-pay) to ask a question. What kind of medicine is this? Now fast forward a couple years. I stopped in to get a print out of one of my test results from that appointment. I was SHOCKED to read a paragraph full of lies as they pertained to my behavior. She made up so many things to label me a combative patient. She lied about what happened and falsified info as an attempt to cover herself should I complain. I was sickened to read a page full of blatant lies. She is a disgrace to medicine, dishonest, rude, nasty & corrupt and a blatant LIAR.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Maxine Barish-Wreden's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)