Ratings for Dr. Ruemu E. Birhiray

Dr. B is an intelligent, compassionate man, who possesses the gift of a healing physical touch. This has been my experience for the past 4 years: Dr. B joined me on my cancer journey, from the beginning. He calmed my fears and gave me hope. He let me know that my life and my well-being - are important to him. Every interaction I have had with him has been pleasant, positive and genuine. Dr. B looks for oppurtunities to make a meaningful difference in the lives   of cancer patients. He pays attention, not only to my physical health, but to my emotional health as well. Because we have been on this journey together, we are connected in a deep and spiritual way. We are friends, ...... lifelong: Every hug from him brings me a little closer to full recovery.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I am sure Dr. Birhiray is a great doctor, but I will be asking my surgeon to recommend another oncologist. The two times I've had an appointment, I've waited an hour and a half to see him. I was on time for both appointments. He is either overbooked or should stop taking new patients. When I see a full waiting room with chemo patients, sick, in wheelchairs or on walkers, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE to make anyone wait for more than a half hour, let alone up to two. Our time is just as valuable as his and it's really uncomprehendable.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Really outstanding physician, compassionate, knowledgeable and extraordinarilly dedicated to his patients who absolutely adore him. Also a snappy dresser and great hugger!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

The best knowledge & best bed side manners in a doctor. Excellent doctor & staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Birhiray is a cancer-fighting superhero! I was scared to death when I met him shortly after being diagnosed with breast cancer, but his calm, friendly, matter-of-fact way of speaking instantly let me know I was in good hands! (I love his assistant, Daphne, too!) I just knew he was the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

I have been a patient for over 2 years and every encounter has been positve, uplifting, and genuine. Thanks to him I have survived and was given the tools to cope with a breast cancer diagnosis. Office staff are the same. I feel as though they are family.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. B. has been our angel since 2005....he brought our daughter through Stage 3 breast cancer, stirred her to have strength she didn't know she had. He is genuinely happy to see her at every visit and we have adopted him forever. If you are suffering from Cancer, you will find an excellent doctor in Dr. B as well as a lifelong friend who has your wellbeing his main focus for treatment and a desire to see you return to a normal life as soon as possible. God Bless Dr. B. and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Ruemu E. Birhiray's Credentials

• Univ Of Benin, Coll Of Med Sci, Benin City, Bendel, Nigeria (Grad. 1986)