Ratings for Dr. Ramon Ramos

Everyone thinks he's the best. NO hes NOT you never see him because he's god in there..lol

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Ramos and his team makes our healthcare experience very painless. Our wait time is never longer than 5 minutes. We are always greeted with respect and a smile. There is a separate room for well and sick children that decreases the chance of our child getting sick while waiting for the phycisian. As a two year patient we are very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

We've been with Dr. Ramos since 2007. My son is his patient and loves him to death. Yes he doesn't do all of the vaccination because he has studied that a lot of these vaccinations causes Autism in our kids. My son is 9 years old haven't been really sick at all. He's very healthy and very bright. I wouldn't trade him in for the world. He's an herbal doctor. Those herbs work wonders. Read up on these vaccinations and you will see why he takes this approach with our babies. He don't tell you not to give them it just want for you to delay them until they are a little older. But if you want them you can go to the health department he says. I glad that I followed his advice, my son is an A, B student in private school. No signs of Autism, no brain delays. I know others who loves his tactic approach to keeping our babies safe. Really never disagreed with him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Contrary to most peoples beliefs about Dr. Ramos, he doesn't discourage vaccinations he just encourages a more delayed approach to the vaccines. Most young children will have a difficult time metabolizing all the chemicals in the shots so he prefers to do two at a time over a course of 4-6 weeks. Its a more sensible approach to the vaccine debate. In regards to seeing Dr. Ramos himself, I've never had an issue when I request seeing him over the phone or at the checkout window. I have seen the NP due to time constraints and loved her as well. I've never waited longer than 15 mins to go to the back and in the back I am usually out within 20 minutes meanwhile leaving feeling that all my concerns were addressed. I appreciate a doctor that goes against the grain (when needed) to ensure the quality of life for my child down the road. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but if there is such a long wait to see Dr. Ramos he must be doing something right. Have been nothing but pleased with his practice and staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

This practice has extreme beliefs about vaccines and if you disagree they make you feel as if you are hurting your child by obeying the vaccination laws. Which given that we travel for my husbands job, vaccinations are extremely important. This practice literally refused an MMR vaccine for my toddler. Then made obstacles to get any records. Do not go here unless you have the same belief that no one needs medicine.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

My child saw Dr. Ramos for about a year and a half. We had over six visits and he only saw her once. My child was sick for a month and a half. I took her three times to be seen for the same issue and his PA continued to say she had allergies. Well she woke up with a red, swollen eye and I took her to urgent care and they informed me she has acute bacterial rhino sinusitis and she was given two separate antibiotics. Please do not allow this neglectful doctor to see your precious children.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

We used Dr. Ramos for our older daughters who are now 17 and 20 so it only made sense to see him with our son who was born this year. Dr. Ramos and his staff are extremely knowledgable and helpful. We wouldn't choose any other doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Amazing he tells me everything knows my baby by name truly a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Ramos is amazing. He always takes the time to discuss everything with his patents, he makes sure you are comfortable and understand what's going on with your child. I recomend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I had to get out of here!!! He recommended letting the cold run its coarse!!! Turned out to be RSV virus!! Save yourself and don't go here, unless you are fine with 3rd world service!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Ramon Ramos's Credentials

• Univ De Ciencias Med San Juan Bautista, Hato Rey Pr 00917 (Grad. 1980)