Ratings for Dr. Jane E. Curry

Ashburn Pediatrics Dr. Jane Curry couldn't be more unprofessional or unpleasant to be in a room with. This is not our regular doc. but we were sadly scheduled with her somehow. She failed to give a thorough routine exam to my children checking very little in regards to staple items ear, throat etc. She focused entirely on height/weight chart and because one of my daughters feel in the 75-80% weight. She drilled her about her favorite foods and her bad food decisions. Maybe she was looking for the culprit of her weight gain but did it such a tacky way with little concern of her feelings. I was completely off guard to get this kind of treatment from a pediatrician. I wish this appointment never happened with no resolve to any question I had about my daughters health. This doctor used our appointment as her own soap box health forum to get out bad feelings of weight. My preteen daughter left crying sad all day. Never want to see this doctor again-May leave A.P. as a result if this.

Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr curry saw both of my children at birth. She was awesome with my daughter in 2003, I had my son in 2005. He was born pre mature and had to have regular breathing treatments, which I had to go to her office for. One day my son was running fever and not breathing well at about 8 months age. She wants all patients undressed. He was in nothing but a diaper, her office was cold, really cold. I wrapped him in a blanket. She finally came in after sitting in the office for over 30 min and sighed, told me to take the blanket off. He started fussing... Because it's cold. She got an attitude and said, keep the blanket off this time and we will wait and try this again. My husband and I packed everything, dressed my son and immediately left. You can not treat I'll children this way. I never went back. I found a great dr in Baton Rouge who on first visit had a nebulizer for my sons breathing treatments sent to my house so we could do them at home. I do not recommend dr curry. Something changed after I had my son in 05 and she was never the same.

Submitted July 22, 2014

All my children went to dr curry from birth in baton rouge. We are in SC now and she is in VA but if you are looking for a good doctor in this area she is awesome

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Dr. Jane E. Curry's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1993)