Ratings for Dr. Kaizad P. Tamboli

Most professional and best Internal Medicine clinic on the Coast !!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

It was really the most pleasant experience visiting this doctor at his clinic in Gulfport. I must admit that it took some time to get an appointment with him because he is so busy, but I was also referred by some friends and that helped out a lot. The clinic is easy to find but parking is tight since it is such a busy clinic. The front office staff is quite pleasant and helpful also. After an acceptable wait I was ushered to the back where nurse Beth took an excellent history and updated my medical record. I was quite nervous though and she calmed me down and told me that Dr. Tamboli is very kind and will listen well to me and my concerns. The very first thing Dr. Tamboli did when he walked into the room was to give me a big smile and address me by my name and welcomed me warmly to his clinic. He listened carefully without interrupting me and asked very relevant questions. He does have a great sense of humor and makes you comfortable. I have follow up visits and plan on going back. I will definitely refer him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Most compassionate and kind physician. Very thorough and professional. Best internist on Mississippi Gulf Coast !!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I had the most wonderful experience with this doctor. I consulted him for many chronic medical problems. He is so kind and compassionate. He listened well and answered all my concerns. His bedside manner and personality are exceptional. I was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. Not only did he accurately diagnose my conditions, he also made a plan to correct them and his follow up has been very efficient. My family and I love this doctor and recommend him to all our family andfriends !!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Best doctor I have seen so far. Excellent and compassionate

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

At the unprofessional treatment and attitude toward my family member.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Kaizad P. Tamboli's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1984)

Coventry Healthcare