Ratings for Dr. Margaret B. FISCHER

SHE IS AMAZIIINNNGGG! Honestly I'm going into depression since she left Virginia Arrhythmia Associates! okay I'm not actually going into depression but She was awesome!I was one of her younger patients, I started going to her at 16!She was so caring, explained everything and made me feel so comfortable! I hear shes only doing internal medicine. I wish she would come back. :/

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

She is a FANTASTIC doctor. I have been seeing her since i was teo years old. I think of her more as family rather than a doctor, and there is no mistake going with her. her first priority is always her patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Bell-Fischer took my daughter's condition seriously and laid out all scenarios from the beginning. When it turned out the worst-case scenario was our reality, Dr. Bell-Fischer was reassuring and confident. She works with outstanding surgeons who took excellent care of my daughter, who is doing amazingly well.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

I had been searching for years to find the answer to my chronic fatigue. Other doctors disregarded my concerns and made me feel like I was crazy ... Dr. Bell was attentive and extremely helpful and found out exactly what was going on - not to mention, she took my questions and concerns seriously. She is warm and friendly and extremely knowledgeable, and always takes the time to answer as many questions as I have. She treated me like a real person with a real life ... something that is very rare in doctors. I love her! Highly, highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

I was a sophomore in high school with an irregular heart beat. She fixed that by doing an oblation. She is an amazing doctor and I would recommend her to anyone with an irregular heart beat.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Margaret B. FISCHER's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Gettysburg, PA