Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Lighvani

I was recommended to see Dr. Lighavani by my ENT to be tested for allergies because I had a great deal of unexplained congestion that had gone on for a long time. When the results of allergy testing came up negative, Dr. Lighavani pursued another path and made a preliminary diagnosis of GERD, commonly known as acid reflux. This seemed unusual, as my stomach wasn’t the problem. He suggested I try a special diet for 2 to 4 weeks to see if anything changed. I saw immediate results! I’m a convert and would highly recommend a visit to Dr. Lighavani if you find yourself with symptoms similar to mine. GERD is one of those medical conditions that often go undiagnosed.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Helped me diagnose a rare food allergy that no other doctor could pinpoint for years called hystamine intolerance.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

That wonderful review by the person with Blue Cross says it for me. The staff was more then just pleasant, they took time to explain everything....they are totally tuned in to each patient and after every test the doctor came to explain the reasons for it and outcomes...he came back three time (could have been four)

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr Lighvani has great people skills. He is extremely well qualified and cares a great deal. He listens well and is great with children.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

I am very happy with Dr. Lighvani who has been treating my child for over two years. He is well spoken and friendly. He is especially warm with my child who enjoys his jokes and kind manner. I would recommend Dr. Lighvani to anyone. I trust his care and feel that my child is in safe and caring hands.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Lighvani is a very well educated, well spoken, confident and knowledgeable doctor. He is extremely thorough with checking all your symptoms and talking to you about them at length. The medical questions he asked were over and beyond what I had expected and he can see a correlation very quickly. He has a very kind, considerate, caring and compassionate disposition towards his patients. While I was there I saw patients of all age groups be seen by him and everyone came out looking really happy, esp the elderly with whom he appears very gentle. He is kind and friendly to kids too, they seem very much at ease with him. He does not push drugs unncessarily and is able to do helpful tests right there in the office very quickly. He asks questions in a very polite and easy manner and makes ample notes. The staff at this establishment is friendly, efficient and all of them have a smile on their faces. They just make the whole experience very easy. They are all so polite and professional.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Lighvani is very confidence-inspiring: knowledgeable, intuitive and a nice person besides. His staff is excellent also. I am glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Dr. Sebastian Lighvani's Credentials

• Univ Of London, Kings Coll Sch Med/Dent, London (352-19 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1995)