You may also like

Rate Dr. Arturo Sanchez

Dr. Arturo Sanchez's Ratings

My doctor & part of my family for 24 years. Still cannot believe such a beautiful soul & such an amazing doctor has to go through this. We're supporting you no matter what Dr. Sanchez!! Always remember that. Don't let these negative comments get to your head. Lots of love from the family. Stay strong & keep your head up. Love you tons!! -Daniella Belsito

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2900487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Can someone please let me know if the office is open so we can pick up out kids files or will there be someone taking over his practice feel free to email me at jessicasoto55@Hotmail.Com

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2890689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Im very sad. ..Dr sanchez is not working more. He is the best. He is my 4 children's pediatric for 11 years.Good blessed Dr sanchez.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2885271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Dr.Sanchez is the best pediatrician, he is really good with kids, very kind person and have been my kids doctor for the past 5 years .For some reasons and for a horrible person today he say BYE for all his patient. WE WILL MISS YOU A LOT DR. SANCHEZ.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2875809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Best doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful. very kind person and have been my kids doctor for the past 4 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

He is the best Pediatrician here in Toronto, I trust him 100% , when my kids are sick, he is the only doctor I trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I wish I could give his more than 5 stars on his knowledge and helpfulness. He is an amazing doctor and my kids love him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

We've known Dr. Sanchez since 1989 and in all this time, I have come to trust him very much. I have four children, two daughters and two sons, and he has demonstrated a very professional attitude and ethics. Whenever my children were ill, he would attend them in a very professional and respectful manner, never making them uncomfortable. He is the epitome of a professional doctor that does all that he could possibly do to help his clients by treating their illness, encouraging them to become better and healthy and respecting them. It is really disappointing, and shocking, to hear these allegations against him and I strongly believe them to not be true. My two daughters, now in their mid twenties, still trust him and continue to go to him and have always and continue to feel comfortable with him. He has never demonstrated any disrespectful attitude or gesture towards my children or myself. His professional character has been and is amazing and my family and I will continue to support him and truthfully testify that he has proven to be an incredible, professional, humane, kind, supportive, positive man who has demonstrated his love and passion for his career by delivering beyond excellent service and care, to the point of even giving house calls to ensure that my children's condition, when ill, was stable. In the 26 years that I have known him, I do not have one complaint or negative thing to say about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Sanchez is been my kids doctor since they were both babies, this starting almost 18 years ago. I think he is the best doctor I could have find to my kids despite everything that is going on about him, I dont know if its true or not but he never did anything to me and as a doctor he is excellent and I still take my kids there and we are in 2015. Unfortunetely he told me that he will retire soon and that is a great loss, as my kids and I will miss him terribly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

The Dr, Sanchez has been looking for our daughter for over 11 years. We never had a negative experience with him.
He always made us feel like he really care about our daughter well being.We feel very fortunate to have him as our daughter pedriatrician. Thank you Dr. Sanchez. God bless you and your family.
Sandra Tamayo