Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Glick

I've been going to Dr. Glick for over ten years. In that time, he's been patient, understanding, and helped me through several health issues. I really like him, and feel that he's concerned, knowledgeable and an overall great physician, both in expertise and bedside manner. His staff is also first rate. HIGHLY recommended

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I came to this Dr for primary care. I have chronic stomach issues and kidney stones. He was more worried about me being off an anitdepressant than what I was concerned about. Also when I had my CT scan, no one called me about the results. When I call 3wks later I was told yes you have multiple small kidney stones in both kidneys and Dr Glick will call you. Never heard from him. Then after I passed a stone and they sent it for analysis, I was never updated on the results. But of course recieved the bill for the stone analysis. Needless to say I am looking for a new primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Glick is patient and never rushes. I am pleased with every aspect of his practice. I appreciate his listening and recommendations for further treatment. I am pleased to say he is MY doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

knows field and explains fully what is needed. responsive to patient's questions

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Glick's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Hollywood, CA